When your receive your wall hanging
- Run your fingers through the lengths, be careful not to snag it on anything!
- Hang your macrame on the wall, smooth it with your hand against the wall and allow to rest to straighten out.
- Bend and manipulate the ends to your liking to create a smoother appearance.
- Please be careful not to unravel the cord and go with the twist of the cord.
Cleaning your macrame wall hanging
- Spot clean with white, damp cloth using a mild detergent.
- Always use cold water to prevent shrinkage.
- Avoid any detergents with bleach.
- To dry, hang in a well ventilated area.